The Bronxville Review Press and Reporter
Review Press-Reporter (Feb. 4, 1965-July 6, 2000); ;
Review Press (July 13, 2000-Sept. 28, 2000); ;
Review Press Express (Oct. 2, 2008 - October 8, 2009);
The Bronxville Review Press and Reporter was established in Bronxville, NY on April 8, 1953 as the result of a merger between two other Bronxville newspapers, The Bronxville Reporter (published January 1940 through April 2, 1953) and The Bronxville Review-Press, which itself had been formed on April 8, 1937 by the combination of two older competitors, The Bronxville Review and The Bronxville Press. The Bronxville Review Press and Reporter published under the new ownership of the Westchester County Publishers, Inc., a group of county newspapers that included four other weeklies and eight dailies. Thus, as of 1953, Bronxville’s news was no longer covered by a paper that was owned and operated by village residents. The Bronxville Review Press and Reporter published for the next 56 years under several variants of the original name. It was purchased by the Gannett Company in April 1964 and continued publishing into 2009 when it ceased publication as a stand-alone weekly.